The NACA offers scholarships to participating members that need assistance in participating in the annual conference. The following guidelines outline the rules for application.
PURPOSE: To provide financial assistance to
attend an NACA Conference. Scholarship amounts may vary and are funded
by the Conference Silent Auction.
- Applicant must have been an NACA member for at least one year and must be a current NACA member in good standing.
TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS
- At least one scholarship for a First-timer only
- At least one scholarship for someone who has attended at least three (3) NACA Conferences
- If funds are available, additional scholarships may be given.
- Scholarships will cover all or part of registration fees.
- Maximum of one applicant per eligible Ambassador Group.
- Financial need, distance to travel, leadership in ambassador groups, and other such items will be considered when making scholarship funding and assigning decisions.
- The Scholarship Evaluating Committee will consist of the two NACA staff members and a representative from the upcoming conference Host City.
Complete NACA Scholarship Application Form (available for download below) or request that a form be sent to you by fax, mail, or e-mail. Deadline for applications is the end of February. Scholarship recipients will be notified no later than March 15.
OTHER REQUIREMENTSComplete the After Report online at the NACA website, www.chamberambassadors.com , no later than two weeks from the last day of the attending conference.